Features of the Kremlin Luxury Greenhouse
Greenhouses are constructions whose strength and reliability make it possible to grow vegetables, berries or greens all year round. Thanks to such constructions, it is possible to get a large crop of garden crops and even supply the grown products to the markets, also greenhouses become a real salvation and the only option for regions with harsh climates and inappropriate weather conditions.
Features of the Kremlin Luxury Greenhouse
The Kremlin Kremlin Suite greenhouse is one of the most durable structures with an arched type. Such a structure is able to withstand up to 240 kg / m of snow load. Such stability is explained by a specially designed frame configuration - fastened pipes of square section 20 × 20 mm, the distance between which does not exceed 5 cm, are used as arcs. The distance between the arches connected by screeds is 100 cm. Screeds, in turn, are combined using cross clamps. It is these design features that make it possible to distribute the loads from wind and snow evenly over the entire surface of the greenhouse.
- The greenhouse “Kremlin Suite” has gained wide popularity due to its many advantages, the main of which are the following:
- Unlike most designs of other greenhouses, this modification has reinforcement along its entire length, and not only in its upper part. This feature gives strength to the structure.
- Nine metal runs are located in the same plane with the arcs - this provides reliable protection against vertical winds and the pressure of snowdrifts on the sides.
- The use of special guides under the base makes it possible to protect the structure from possible distortions and assembly errors. Such characteristics significantly reduce the time and labor required to assemble the entire structure. The use of a special “spider” mount also helps in this.
- The greenhouse has high mobility - in a disassembled form, such a design can be easily transported in an ordinary passenger car.
- The presence of 2 main and 2 additional vents makes it possible to obtain a favorable climate for plants by ventilation.
- The greenhouse lining of this modification is a special powder coating manufactured in Norway. Applied in a uniform thick layer to all supporting metal parts of the structure, as well as welding seams and joints, it reliably protects the entire greenhouse from the formation of corrosion. Thanks to this approach, the service life of the greenhouse is at least 30 years.
- The main disadvantage, but rather a "thin spot" is also the coating - no matter how high quality it is, there is a risk of damage during installation, which can cause rust. To avoid such situations, it is recommended not to allow paint chips and independently update the coating on a regular basis.
Greenhouse design features
The Kremlin Luxury greenhouses, due to their design features and a large number of advantages, are widely popular among many vegetable growers, which is often used by unscrupulous manufacturers. Consider the main design characteristics of the greenhouse of this modification, which distinguish it from other types and must be present in the original structure.
Did you know? According to statistics, since the beginning of the sale of the Kremlin Luxury greenhouses (2009), not a single collapse of this structure has occurred.
Greenhouses of this modification have compact dimensions, but may vary slightly depending on the requirements and needs of the farmer. However, the most popular are designs with a frame of 3000 × 4000 mm, which allows you to plant 2 wide beds and leave a comfortable passage between them, or three beds, but smaller.
The height of the structure is 2.1 or 2.25 m (depending on width), and the total area - from 12 m². The total weight of the greenhouse is from 107 kg, while this figure will increase by 30 kg at a pressure of each extension unit 2 m long.
Due to the high light transmittance of cellular polycarbonate (thickness is 4 mm), as well as a comfortable temperature, such a greenhouse is ideal for growing any plants and vegetables, including exotic crops.
As the main material for the structural frame, pipes galvanized on the outside and inside are used.. The fastening parts are also made of zinc. An additional material is powder coating, which is applied to the entire surface of metal parts, not excluding seams and joints. As a coating, polycarbonate sheets are used.
The following elements are provided in the basic greenhouse kit:
- 3 pcs. collapsible arcs consisting of several parts;
- 2 doors (together with parts for them);
- 2 window leaves (together with details);
- 2 pcs. end faces, consisting of side parts and upper / lower rods;
- 42 pcs. screeds;
- 4 things. bases consisting of several parts;
- packaging of small parts and accessories.
- 3 pcs. collapsible arcs consisting of several half arcs;
- 14 pcs. jumpers;
- 2 pcs. bases with guides;
- additional packaging with accessories.
Packaging with parts consists of:
- 70 pcs spider parts and 28 pcs. additionally in case of additional purchase of the insert;
- 70 pcs bolts and 28 pcs. for insertion;
- 70 pcs nuts and 28 pcs. for insertion;
- 4 things. brackets for window leaves;
- 8 pcs hinge for doors and window leaves;
- 4 pens;
- 4 wrappers (locking mechanism);
- 80 pcs. self-tapping screws;
- 42 pcs. screws for the roof and an additional 16 pcs. in case of insertion.
Important! Window vents also contain special locks that prevent them from automatically closing during operation.
Also, experienced farmers recommend additionally purchasing a thermal drive system for doors and window leaves, especially relevant for gardeners who are not able to visit their site daily.
Despite all the design features of the Kremlin Suite, which ensure the reliability and stability of the structure, a greenhouse of this type is recommended to be installed on the foundation. As such, a frame laid in the soil around the entire perimeter of the structure can be used. For these purposes, bars are used, impregnated with a special tool that prevents rotting processes. The size of the workpieces is 100 × 100 mm. Such a foundation will be additional protection against the damaging effects of strong winds. If this is not possible, the greenhouse can be installed directly on the ground using special stakes provided in the configuration of the greenhouse.
Video: greenhouse Kremlin Kremlin assembly
Getting to the assembly, you should consider its main features:
- In the autumn period, the assembly must be completed before the onset of frost - frozen soil is categorically not suitable for installing any greenhouse.
- To avoid tipping over the structure, use self-tapping screws that secure the structure to the foundation.
- Tightening the structure is permissible only after assembly and alignment of the entire structure.
- Polycarbonate sheets are installed outward with a UV protective coating.
- During the installation process, it should be remembered that the installation of wrappers and handles can only be done after sheathing with polycarbonate (at the same time, fitting passes to the coating to determine the tongue entry density).
The main problems with the installation of a greenhouse of such a modification can arise only if a poor-quality, but simply fake, structure is acquired, therefore, due to the simplicity of the assembly process, it is recommended that you ask the seller to assemble and disassemble the entire structure with you.
Important! If it is necessary to install a partition in the greenhouse, instead of one of the internal arches, another end is mounted.
When starting the selection, several factors should be taken into account that will help to avoid the acquisition of surrogate products, whose quality will be incomparably lower than the original.
So, the buyer should be wary if:
- missing documents, passport and quality certificate of all components, as well as manufacturer’s marking;
- the frame looks unreliable - poor corrosion protection, the use of a thin-walled profile, a large step between the supports;
- low quality polycarbonate - thickness less than 4 mm, no protective packaging and information from the manufacturer of UV protection, obvious defects in the sheet.
Experienced farmers not only examine in detail all parts of the structure, but also, using a well-taken caliper, independently carry out all significant measurements. In any case, when purchasing a greenhouse, it is best to contact trusted sellers who have real positive feedback from customers.
Video: which greenhouse to choose? Advantages and disadvantages
What can be grown in such a greenhouse
Due to its characteristics, in greenhouses of this configuration it is possible to grow not only vegetables, greens and berries, standard for our strip, but even exotic crops that require a lot of light and heat, and also negatively react to temperature changes. Moreover, the design of the greenhouse allows you to plant weaving vegetable crops and plants of indeterminate species (with unlimited bush length).
Did you know? The largest area (1.5 hectares) has the Eden greenhouse, located in the UK in the county of Cornwall.